University of Rochester - ABPNN Fall 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 1 by dfunk15My Interview went very well I thought. Not hard at all. I had good vibes when I got off the phone. nermface, I am from Ontario Canada. I obtained my Bachelors in PE and Health Ed in Michigan and I am currently taking prereqs down in Florida.
- Apr 1 by dfunk15DNeal - I asked if it would benefit be to have an interview in person and she said it makes no difference in person or over the phone. No advantage either way.
- Apr 9 by nermfaceAhhhh, just a little over a month to go until we begin to find out! I can't stop thinking about it!
- Apr 16 by leroy221I just applied for the Jan 2014 ABSN class at University of Rochester. Anyone else also going through the application process?
- Apr 16 by mcdonaldkDoes anyone know when we will hear back about admissions decisions for the fall?
- Quote from leroy221Hey have you submitted everything? I applied for the fall, but I can tell you a little bit from my experience... shortly after they close the applications, you will get notified via phone to schedule an interview. If you are local, then you could go inter person...but it seems like most opted for a phone interview for convenience sake.I just applied for the Jan 2014 ABSN class at University of Rochester. Anyone else also going through the application process?
Your file and interview notes will be reviewed three timea and ranked. By the time that's all over, you will receive a phone call should you be admitted.
- Apr 17 by mcdonaldk@nermface: thank you! i hope i hear back in may and don't have to wait until June