University of Cincinnatti FNP spring term 2013Register Today!
- by Sommer nurse Sep 16, '12I just got accepted for '13 spring term! I would like to meet up with some cohorts and take any advise given!! Anyone know about the biostatistics course? I hated statistics!
- 1,595 Views
- Sep 27, '12 by stuffandstuffIve been accepted for the srping term as well. I will probably have some of the same questions as you. Any tips would be great.
- Oct 7, '12 by itsnowbegunHi,
I will be starting in January as well.
- Nov 9, '12 by NSchoolAgainHi! I just received notification that I too have been accepted into the Spring 2013 FNP program! I am so excited. I also got accepted into Maryville University but I am leaning more towards UC. I look forward to this new journey in my life and would love to make new friends along the way!
- Nov 14, '12 by itsnowbegunI wanted to know if you all would be interested in exchanging information: emails, FB, or whatever so we can stay in touch?
- Nov 14, '12 by NSchoolAgainThat sounds great! Maybe start a FB group for those starting in Spring '13
- Nov 30, '12 by Errn1986I would love to join this group. Anyone live in the Cincinnati area? I would love to keep in touch with emails or facebook.
- Dec 7, '12 by itsnowbegunHey everyone!
Ok so I received my call this week. I have already registered for classes, ordered my books and my books are here! I know we have a black board as well for communication but if you are interested in a FB page please send me your email and I will add you to the group that will be for us. Congrats to everyone that has made it to grad school thus far! We have a month left until school!!!!
- Dec 13, '12 by stuffandstuffHEy, so have you started the FB page? I would like to join.
- Dec 13, '12 by ljlakernHi everyone! I am in the program right now, just finished my first semester! I too was super scared about biostats (turns out it was the easiest class of all, the prof is very good and explains things very well in her presentations). Patho on the other hand is a LOT of work- be prepared to do a lot of studying and reading from the texts. Also, pause the presentations and write down EVERYTHING she says, some of her test material comes directly from her "speech". Good luck!!! I'd like to leave my email address for you guys if you have any questions... email@example.com