UIC Graduate Entry Program - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 12 by JustD16That actually answers my question! I haven't done the supplemental app yet and didn't know if all the writing got submitted as one document or in chunks. Thanks!
I think you asked a while back about a tab on your app that said something about additional materials needed. Well I just got an email from UIC that says "Admissions requirements are now available for upload. You may now log back into the application system and begin uploading the requested checklist items." So keep an eye out for the email (mine went to spam).
- Well now I just went on my account and there is nothing listed... so I don't understand the email.
- Feb 13 by sarasayshi616: I got the same email and have the same confusion... I have no idea what else needs to be uploaded.
- Feb 13 by rainkissedleavesHey I called the admissions and they said it is referring to the supplemental application because you haven't submitted that yet.
Same applies for the link "nursing dept materials"
- Feb 13 by sarasaysI've already submitted my supplemental application though, so I'm not sure what it means. Everything has been submitted for application, except one of my three recommendations. I guess I'll have to call them.
- Quote from sarasaysI've submitted everything as well, but I'm still missing one letter of rec so I think that is what the email is referring to. It'd be nice if it was a little more clear though...I've already submitted my supplemental application though, so I'm not sure what it means. Everything has been submitted for application, except one of my three recommendations. I guess I'll have to call them.
- Feb 14 by sittenfeldI received the email today too. I know that I still need to submit my two college transcripts. Currently waiting for the official transcripts to arrive in the mail so I can scan them then upload them... (seems redundant but oh well).
One of my recommenders uploaded today! Whoo! Waiting on the next two. One of them said they haven't received an email yet though... any idea what I should do?
- Feb 14 by rainkissedleavesOkay just received an email at 12 am. Happy valentines day