UCSF MEPN Applicants for 2010 entryRegister Today!
- by samsam72 Sep 1, '09I thought I would start a new thread. I've read quite a bit of the activity from previous classes and I thought it would be great to get a community of support started for those who have applied for UCSF's MEPN program... not just for us now, but for the future applicants who will read our posts! (: (the added bonus is this thread will be in gender neutral territory
Would love to hear the stories of folks who are applying to nursing programs (UCSF and otherwise).
- Sep 2, '09 by ProtongirlHey there! I'm applied to the FNP track at UCSF. I am also applying to programs at JHU, Yale, UMB, Vandy, Georgetown, & VCU.
It is a relief to finally be done with one of the applications! Now the wait begins
Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 2, '09 by mpcaliHello! I've been reading various threads for awhile and I decided it was finally time to post..so here I am! I too just finished the application process at UCSF (I'm applying for the pediatric NP track) and I am so happy that part is done, but now I think the wait to hear about interviews will be tortuous! Doesn't December seem like such a long way off??
Anyway, I'm glad this thread got started, it will be a good way for us to all go through the rest of this process together! Good luck Everyone!
- Sep 2, '09 by Sandman2855Hey everyone. I'm applying to the ucsf mepn program critical care/trauma specialty. Anyone else applying to this track? I'm really excited about this program just nervous because I know how competetive it is to be accepted. This is gonna be one hell of a waiting game. Anyone applying to other programs? I'm applying to ucla's mecn program and cal state long beach, UNiversity of San Francisco and a few others. Hope to hear from a lot of people and good luck to u all!!
- Sep 2, '09 by MPHgirlHi everyone! Glad to see this thread started. I've applied to the FNP track at UCSF. I'm also applying to a few entry-level programs in the northeast. We do have a long wait, but December will be here before we know it. Good luck!! :-)
- Sep 3, '09 by ProtongirlHas anyone been able to check the status of their application after locking it? The website says that after the due date you can sign in and see if you have any missing items, but I have not been able to find the link to sign in!
- Sep 3, '09 by Sandman2855Go to the same place u went to fill out ur app. It should now just show ur Application status instead of ur application
- Sep 3, '09 by MPHgirlNope, I haven't been able to check my status either.
- Sep 3, '09 by ProtongirlIt's good to know I'm not the only one! This whole process makes you a little paranoid - objectively, I know I paid & locked it properly . . . but still.
I sent them an email asking about it, I will post whatever response I get.
- Sep 3, '09 by mpcaliI'm assuming you have an MPH, MPHgirl? What did you specialize in? I'm currently finishing my MPH in epidemiology! Anyway, just curious...figure we might as well keep ourselves busy for the next...oooooo...3-4 months!