UCLA MSN Fall 2014
- 0Nov 22, '13 by lovepeaceloveHi friends!
Anyone applying to the UCLA MSN-Advanced Practice program for Fall 2014? I applied for the FNP program. I figured we could use this thread to chat and update each other!
- 43,522 Visits
- 0Nov 30, '13 by Gemi523Hi. I am currently putting the final touches on my application. I just had a baby and put my msn quest on hold. On Wednesday, I figured out I was qualified for the acute care np program at ucla. This sop is a sob. Lol. But I know it's going to be the deciding factor on my application.
It says the application is due dec 1. Does that mean before the end of nov 30 or by 1159 pm on Dec 1? I don't want to wait until fall 2015 to start!
Good luck to you!
- 0Thanks for all your input! I just submitted, however it was time stamped EST!! I emailed all the admission contacts to find out if I am too late. Will let you know!
Hopefully you can start your MSN endeavor as well! Thank you for starting this thread. I look forward to staying in touch with the rest of us who eagerly await acceptance letters in March!!
- 0Dec 2, '13 by lancermav_RNI applied for the FNP for Fall 2014 as well. Based on last year's class, we might have to wait as late as April for for decisions. Are any of you having to re-take physiology or any other classes? I will have to re-take physio because it has been more than five years (took it in Spring of 2008) and nursing assessment because my assessment class is not listed on their "Approved Courses" list. Good luck to us all.
- 0Dec 2, '13 by lancermav_RNI was thinking of going back to the JC I took it at too, but it's so hard to get a seat now and it would be hard to work it into my work schedule so I would be doing the UC Berkley extension class, but it's $850 dollars. =X I will wait until I get admission though because it is a hefty amount to invest.