Texas Tech FNP 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Texas Tech FNP 2012 in Post Graduate Nursing Student: MSN/DNP/DNSc/PhD, part of Nursing Student ... Hi everybody! I've applied for Texas Tech's Spring 2012 FNP Program and I was wondering if anybody...by niculonghornrn Oct 9, '11Hi everybody! I've applied for Texas Tech's Spring 2012 FNP Program and I was wondering if anybody else has applied too. I got an email when I initially requested information that acceptance/denial letters will be issued in October, and then I saw somehwhere on the TTSON website that they will be issued 4-6 weeks after the deadline, which was Sept 1. I didn't get in contact with anybody in detail from the school regarding my application process because it was pretty self-explanatory and I didn't need much assistance with it, but I haven't heard anything from them and it's making me a little nervous! Has anybody else heard anything? Or does anybody have any information regarding their application process from here? Thanks in advance for any responses!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=626893©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,517 Views
- Oct 9, '11 by LunahRNMoved to the post-grad forum (vs. the GN forum) to encourage responses.
- Oct 11, '11 by TrellzzHi I also applied for the FNP program! I have not heard anything either and that makes me real nervous. The catalog does say 4-6 weeks and it will be 6 weeks on Thursday. Good luck and keep me posted when you hear something!
- Oct 11, '11 by TrellzzJust spoke with the graduate admission coordinator and admission offers will be sent the last week of this month!!!!
- Oct 11, '11 by viranimehboobhave you check merlin?
- Oct 11, '11 by niculonghornrn:spin: great minds must think alike...i couldn't contain myself anymore and i called one of the coordinators too and they said by the end of this month...jeez! i was all worked up just waiting...oh well more waiting i guess! @viranimehboob nothing has changed on my merlin...status still says "you have no status at this time"...is that what ya'lls says too?
- Oct 11, '11 by ICUMURSEI have the same exact thing going on, this wait is killing me! Has anyone been able to figure out how many nurses apply, and how many get accepted. I am trying to weigh the odds but I havent been able to find many details about acceptance/denial.
- Oct 11, '11 by niculonghornrnI personally have no idea...it's different doing it all online because for my bsn I met w faculty who really gave u a heads up as to what you're up against. I feel like I'm flying blind here! It's kind of nerve wrecking! I'm surprised nobody has responded to the TT threads w more info, like perhaps someone who has experience applying to the program...I guess we just hafta wait and see!
- Oct 26, '11 by littlebelle1293I got my acceptance e-mail today! Very excited. Don't know anything as far as # of applicants and accepted, but a friend of mine and I are the only people I know who applied for Spring of 2012. I got in, she didn't. So not everyone is being accepted.
- Oct 26, '11 by TrellzzWhich program did you get into and what is your gpa if you dont mind me asking? Congrats!!!! I have not heard anything.....