Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 10Register Today!
- Dec 17, '12 by FingersCross'dYeah I got the email, too. I may ask, but I also don't want to seem too pushy. I also have questions on financial aid so I will definitely be there.
- Dec 18, '12 by nautica193Hi lovely people,
I know most of you are still waiting for your call/letters (hang in there!) but for those who have been accepted into the program, which acceptance day are you planning to attend? March or April? I would love to put a face with a name and perhaps grab a drink or two.
- Dec 18, '12 by salinnAt this point, I am planning on going to the March session. I'd like to go for 4-5 days so that I can secure an apartment and check out the school and city.
- Dec 18, '12 by nautica193My thoughts exactly. Are you going to check out 929 Apartments? They are probably way out of my price range.
- Dec 18, '12 by HealthEnthusiastI didn't get the chat email but am going to crash it anyway, heheh.
I think the regular decision process is unusually behind schedule this year. I turned everything in by Nov. 15 and got an email today saying my application is complete and that "[COLOR=#1f497d]Decision letters will be mailed beginning March 2013.[/COLOR]" For those of you who submitted everything in much ealier than I did, I hope that they inform you sooner than that.
By the way, is anyone else applying to the Peace Corps Fellows program?
- Dec 18, '12 by salinnSheesh! Those are spendy - especially if you want to live on your own. At this point, I think I might like to live in the Mt Vernon neighborhood so I've been looking at apartments there.
- Dec 19, '12 by hopefulnurse24If I get in, and I do end up at JHU, I was actually thinking about 929 if only because of the front desk person, and the proximity to the nursing school and the hospital. There's also another building like it that's less expensive, but I can't remember the name off of the top of my head... they waived deposits for nursing students, from what I remember. I will post if I can find it again!
- Dec 19, '12 by nautica193Yes, please post it if you can find it! I'm not sure where to start looking.
- Dec 19, '12 by hopefulnurse24This was it! I remember thinking that it was less than 929, but I guess its not that much less... Standard
Here are some other options: