- by adventure780 Jul 16Has anyone heard of the online fnp program for this school which located in Boston, MA, it's called Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Jul 22 by Cm401Hi Adventure780- I have been doing some research on this new program. It seems like a good program, but is expensive, just like most of the nursing programs in the area. If you contact the admissions department, they are really helpful and more than happy to answer all questions. They are willing to walk you through the application process, if you need help.
- Jul 22 by adventure780yeah they decline me for October but they are willing to help me fix the application in time for January, thanks for the reply, which one are you going with?
- Jul 22 by BostonFNPQuote from adventure780Simmons has one of the best NP programs in the state. They are preparing to take their first online cohort, it has typically been a brick and mortar school.Has anyone heard of the online fnp program for this school which located in Boston, MA, it's called Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences
You might get more responses in the MA Nursing Programs section.
- Jul 22 by adventure780thanks
- Aug 1 by Cammack, RNI just came across this online program recently. It looks awesome and as far as their traditional program goes....very successful. I am in the process of my application for the oct start date. The admissions office seems very helpful!
- Aug 1 by adventure780yeah I didn't get in for October so can use some tips once you get in, let me know if you don't mind
- Aug 21 by Cammack, RNQuote from adventure780I'm surprised they aren't letting you try to fix things for Oct cohort since the final deadline hasn't approached yet. Did they give you any reasons for not accepting you?yeah I didn't get in for October so can use some tips once you get in, let me know if you don't mind
I submitted mine on Sunday. They said it takes about 4-6weeks to notify decision. Ill definitely share whatever I can either way.
- Aug 22 by adventure780thanks they said my gpa was low and my essay wasn't strong enough
- Sep 22 by rxnnmedranoIf you don't mind me asking, what was your GPA?