Samuel Merritt ELMSN/FNP Fall 2013 Sacramento - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 31, '12 by JeninCAI received an email that my application for the ABSN is complete and was forwarded for faculty review. However, I still have not received confirmation my ELMSN application was received. Anyone else still waiting for the ELMSN confirmation email?
- Jul 31, '12 by BeezieGoGiantsJeninCA,
I received confirmation emails for both ABSN and ELMSN program mid July. Did you send/submit the applications on the same day? They are probably still processing packets.
- Jul 31, '12 by jly0162I am in the opposite position. I still haven't received my ABSN confirmation yet. They are probably still going through all the packets though.
- Aug 1, '12 by JeninCAYes, I submitted them on the same day. I noticed last night they cashed the check for the application fee for both programs, so they received the application. So, at least I know they have it. I would be horrified if it was lost in the mail or something.
- Aug 7, '12 by lenaelleI still have not heard ANYTHING from SMU. Should I be worried? I sent out both applications on June 27th.
Is anyone else in the same boat?
- Aug 7, '12 by ALXiongMe too! I never saw my check being cashed out. Did you apply for ABSN or ELMSN?
- Aug 7, '12 by lenaelleALXiong, I applied to both.
- Aug 16, '12 by KC613Yesterday Liza Osoteo emailed me to let me know that my ELMSN application was forwarded to the review committee. So, they are still actively going through applications to make sure that all the pre-reqs are met, etc. Surprising how many people apply without having all the pre-reqs completed or at least in progress.
- Aug 18, '12 by ALXiongHi everyone. I also contacted the SMU about my application. The lady (no name policy on forum) told me that she would be reviewing applications until the end of August. If you still have not heard anything yet, please hold until then. I just received an email from SMU about forwarding my application to faculty review as well. Wish everyone luck and hope we all get in! Have a wonderful weekend!