Samuel Merritt ELMSN/FNP Fall 2013 Sacramento - Page 23Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by ProphetessCCCHmm, maybe cut and paste the title and search under groups? I changed the settings so the group privacy setting is Open for now.
- Sep 27, '12 by ALXiongI see other classes group but not the one you created
- Sep 27, '12 by ProphetessCCCSearch
Hopefully that works!
- Sep 27, '12 by elegant.lil.ladyFound the group! Thanks for the link, ProphetessCCC! (I hope mods don't remove it. I don't know if it's against the rules to post links.)
To JeninCA and all the other hopeful applicants that haven't received a call or email yet: please don't give up! Stay positive. I absolutely believe that things happen for a reason. Keep persevering!
I love writing inspirational quotes on post-its and sticking them around my bedroom to keep myself motivated:
Have confidence in what you do. Setbacks only make you stronger.
Tough times never last, but tough people do.
We're stronger in the places we've been broken.
(If I hug my computer monitor, does that translate as a big virtual hug to all of you guys? )
- Sep 27, '12 by Dee.LyI'm going to assume that you're Jennifer and you were in my re-applicant group. I think you did a great job during the interview! Stay positive and it'll happen! I'm rooting for you! I have a friend who was waitlisted at #14 at the Oakland Campus for the ELMSN-FNP program, and she got in, so there's always hope!
- Sep 27, '12 by chlochloI got waitlisted! not an in, but this is my first time applying, and I still might have a shot in so its okay I am happy for this Goodluck to everyone!
- Sep 27, '12 by chlochloHi JeninCA! I am happy the waiting game is over, I just graduated from UC Davis, and still having a shot is wonderful.so very grateful. I think she said something under 20, I was so excited I barely remember what she said, I just hear wait-list and smiled!She said the waitlist goes till 39 I think? She also mentioned she can have my app sent over to oakland for their cycle which I jumped and said yes please! still have hope, many people applied to multiple programs, so if accepted could not accept, and I am sure that goes for the waitlist too!
- Sep 27, '12 by JeninCACongrats, chlochlo. Hopefully you will get the "you're absolutely accepted" call soon.