MSN (NP) @ NYURegister Today!
- by missmo1984 Dec 24, '12I'm curious to know who has applied to the spring 2013 program and if they have gotten their acceptance letters or is still waiting?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804152©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 834 Views
- Jan 13 by robbins141i got my acceptance letter for ANP primary care on december 17th....
what program did you apply for?
- Jan 22 by missmo1984Hi robins! I got accepted and i applied to mental health program! I hope to see you at the orientation!
- Jan 29 by PMHNPhopeful13hey @missmo1984
first of all, congratulations! would you mind sharing your credentials and how long you worked as an RN? i'm looking to apply to NYU's mental health nursing program in a year or two. i applied to absn programs (including NYU) and want to know what other factors they consider. thank you!
- May 9 by JerseyGirl2010Hi!! Congrats to you all! I am also looking at NYU master's NP programs, still deciding between MH and Family. Will be applying in about 2 years. If any of you would be kind enough to tell me what your stats were and what prior work/volunteering/internships, etc. you may have held, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and Good Luck :-)
- May 23 by shuccrnYes! I'm interested as well yet not sure of the track I want to take. Are they frugal w/ scholarships? NYU is a pretty penny but I would love to go there. Also, did any of you attend an open house?