Marquette University MSN Direct Entry Fall 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Feb 21 by AlmondB10
- Feb 21 by rainkissedleavesI got it even before I got accepted. It was in the mail for me. They said they would use that extension to contact me ... But I can't even seem to open my email through the server. And yes, I am doing the background check. Except I got an email this morning (a reply) that its just done setting up for our cohort and that a mass email will be sent out when it's available. So I stopped.
- Feb 25 by rainkissedleavesAnyone done with their certified background check?
- Feb 26 by AlmondB10Rainkissedleaves - I finished my certified background check, but I haven't completed the health history portion. I'm trying to get in contact with the company since I used the incorrect tracking code. Are you finished?
I'm visiting Milwaukee and MU later this week. Has anyone visited or plan on visiting soon? I've given it a lot of thought and I've pretty much decided that I'll attend Marquette. I think I said it before, but looking forward to meeting everyone and for classes to begin. It'll be May before we know it!
Also, I'm curious, how old is everyone? I'm 26
- Feb 26 by Hawaii808HI everyone,
I would like to add myself to the list of "accepted DE students" also. Now, it is time to decide since I have been accepted to another program too. My biggest concern: I have heard some grumblings about the time it takes to graduate from the program. I have heard that the MSN portion can take up to 4 years after the pre-license phase... Does anyone have any feedback on this?
Also, it looks like I wont be the only one coming from someplace warm! Although, it does look like I may possibly be the only male on this board... Any other guys out there?
- Feb 26 by Reifme25I got accepted!! anyone else get the good news??
- Feb 26 by hopefulnurse24Hey guys, I did the background check but not the immunization tracker. It's okay to do the background check with the DE 14 code, as long as you use the immunization tracker with the DE 15 code... at least, that's what I was told!
Hawaii, I am less worried about that and more worried about not receiving a BSN.
- Feb 26 by Reifme25Where do I fill out the background checks and such??
- Feb 28 by LoriellaCongrats reifme25...Karen will send you an email with alll the info on the background check stuff...