Fall 2011 Graduate School ROLL CALL
- 1Jun 2, '11 by missvictoriatHELLO!
I saw this done in a 2009 post. And wanted to start it for all the 2011/2012 accepted graduate students! So JOIN this thread for some fun!
1. Name the school you will be attending
2. Degree you will be working on (including specialty)
3. Whether you will be working full time or part time or quit
4. Will you be attending school part time or full time
I will go FIRST
1. Texas Woman's University
2. MSN, FNP
3. Working Full time
4. Attending school part time
5. I'm very excited, nervous and thrilled about going back to grad school!
- 1Jun 2, '11 by moonischasingme1Just found out yesterday...
1. University of South Florida
2. MSN, adult concentration
3 Working part time in the ICU, three 12's
4. School part time
5. relieved that i got in and eager to begin this new chapter. Not sure how the next three years will pan out. i will be getting married in the next year or so, sooo now i am wondering how all of that will fit in!!
- 0Jun 28, '11 by Calibean1. George Washington University
2. MSN FNP
3. Took a leave of absence from my full time job, may do some PRN though
4. Full time school
5. Worried that I have no recent hospital experience and how that will play into everything. Thankful because I had someone offer to set up all my clinicals for me. Hopefully when I need them in a year, they can come through for me!