dual ANP or FNP/WHNP msn degree programsRegister Today!
- by Leah236 Jan 22, '11If anyone knows of a program that offers the dual ANP or FNP/WHNP degree, please post it here!! The only two that I have found so far have been Emory and Vanderbilt. This degree would be my ideal as I want to work as a WHNP but also have the flexibility of a FNP degree. I live in FL and have not found any WHNP programs in state, much less any dual degree programs. Am definitely willing to look into other states, so any info is appreciated! Thank you soooo much in advance!
- Jan 22, '11 by LunahRNMoved to the post-grad forum (vs. the GN forum) to encourage responses.
- Jan 22, '11 by birthrevolutionUNC does: http://nursing.unc.edu/degree/msn/wh.html
I also think that you could qualify for in-state tuition through the Academic Common Market: http://www.sreb.org/page/1304/academ...on_market.html
- May 22, '11 by keiarnI'm not sure if you ever found a school, but I am facing the same challenge. University of Alabama-Birmingham also has a ANP/WHNP program; did you ever find any other places that offered a dual ANP/FNP-WHNP program
- Aug 16, '11 by danceluver@leah236---just sent you a message!
- Aug 16, '11 by kimber3ksjust wanted to confirm,,,the UNC RN-MSN program is completely online, except for the clinical portion once you get to your specific track, correct?
- Aug 16, '11 by danceluveraccording to the website it looks like the WHNP at that school has been suspended indefinitely due to budget cuts