Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 58Register Today!
- hi616, I just found out I was waitlisted for FNP at BC too. Does anyone know how many people BC typically accepts into the FNP program/how many are waitlisted/how many people from the waitlist are typically accepted? I'm trying to gauge my chances as well. A lot of big decisions will need to be made on my part very very soon.
- I called them to try and figure out how it all works and they told me to reply to the email that they sent us. So I did and hopefully I'll hear something soon. I'll let you know what they say. I wish the email wasn't so vague!
- Great! Any information would be appreciated when they give you some info.
- Feb 19 by hhighto1I was waitlisted for WHNP. So nervous. Any info on how long the wait is would be fantastic.
- dem2, you should have received a PM from me.
hhighto1, the length of the waiting list varies by specialty. There are a lot of people on the FNP waiting list because it is typically the most popular. If you reply to the email that they sent you, they will probably be able to tell you if you are in the top 10 on the waiting list. Most movement off the waiting list happens between now and May.
- Feb 19 by KwolikowaHi everyone!
I am applying to UIC's PMHNP program. From what I understand, interviews will be mid March. Has anyone been contacted for an interview at UIC yet? I'm anxiously awaiting some sort of news as this is the only school I applied to...bold and rather stupid of me I know.
- Feb 19 by sittenfeldhi!
the deadline hasn't passed yet, so I don't think they will contact anyone regarding an interview until after March 1st. According to their website, interviews will be mid-April.
- Thank you! Got your message and sent the email!
- Feb 20 by Dstewart1017Question, I applied to Regis and got an interview for next week...do you guys think they interview everyone?