Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 37Register Today!
- Nov 21, '12 by rainkissedleavesThats such good news, RVLy! I didn't apply to John's Hopkins but my NP that I shadow actually graduated from JHU 4 years ago from this program. She speaks VERY highly of the program! Good luck!
Meep- I am applying to Case Western. I am not too sure if its rolling...where did you hear that? I am pretty sure its not but I will contact them and let you know if I hear anything.
- Nov 21, '12 by rainkissedleavesMeep- I have an update
Case IS rolling. I contacted the director and she let me know that.
- Nov 21, '12 by meep05Thank you so much for that info! Do you know much about the program? Like how competitive it is? Or if they give any aid to people since its crazy expensive. There's not much buss on here about it.. and its a dnp program right? So its a total of 4 years?
- Nov 26, '12 by morganw1Anyone applying to UNC? I am tackling their essays and it's pretty lengthy.
- Nov 27, '12 by soulshine101Quote from morganw1I applied to UVA CNL and they also make you write essays. I think they were only 750 words which equates to about 2-3 pages. I struggled for weeks trying to collect my thoughts. I ended up making an outline and then making sure it flowed like a story when applied to paper. I think the most important thing is making sure you answers the questions and not give long winded answers that never directly answer the question.Anyone applying to UNC? I am tackling their essays and it's pretty lengthy.
I feel your pain! Hang in there!! Spend a few days on it. Good Luck!
- Nov 28, '12 by morganw1Thanks Soulshine!
750 words sounds desirable compared to 3 essay questions and max 2 pages each. I doubt I will do two for all three but I could end up with at least 4.5-5 pages and that's the most I will have to write so far.Last edit by morganw1 on Nov 28, '12 : Reason: grammar
- Nov 29, '12 by soulshine101I should of clarified. It was two essays both at least 750 words. HA! I wish it was just one that would of been a walk in the park However, I feel your pain. I can not imagine writing 3 essays! Yikes. Good luck!