Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by hollysfKdiem,
Unfortunately, I was not able to complete the Boston College letter. I am totally content with it though. Boston College was my last choice school and so after the letter mishap, I decided I wouldn't continue with the application/spend money on my application fee. It is a really wonderful school, but in the back of my mind I always knew it wasn't the school for me personally. I only have one more application left and it feels sooo good. The moment I submitted my Yale application I definitely felt my confidence and optimism restore itself Although I am happy to have discovered a back up plan, I hope I won't have to use it!All I have left to do is finish and submit Vanderbilt's application and then I can relax! At least until interviews start...
We're getting so close guys! Good luck!
- Oct 30, '12 by meep05Did Emory say it was okay to E-mail or Fax over the TEAS scores?
- Emory actually stated that ATI does not send direct reports to the school. You will need to both fax and email the TEAs scores. ATI claims that you should get the results the same day from your testing site, but some places actually block it off for some reason...so you'll have to wait 48-72 hours for the results. My only problem is I'm not sure what form the results would be coming in if my site blocks the results. I can't seem to find the direct contact number to my site. Are you applying there too?
- Oct 31, '12 by meep05Yeah..and I got my facts all wrong. I really thought I would have to take the TEAS before starting classes if admitted. But when I e-mailed the admissions lady just to make sure , she said no it has to be taken before Dec. 1st. So I am going to try to study for it the next 25 days lol. I already submitted my application and had people write LOR's so I might as well just try to take the test. What is 60 more dollars when I am already spending 1000 on all these applications !!!
- lol yeah $65 more dollars is nothing if we get accepted somewhere! I plan to begin my studies in the next day or two. When are you taking yours anaboo?
- hollysf, I hope you don't have to use your backup plan either (nor do I think you will have to! You're an excellent candidate for these programs)! But at least it's a cool one if you do end up needing to use it! I'm so excited for you, you are almost done... YAY! I know how you feel about finally being able to relax, haha. However, the anticipation is definitely killing me. Luckily, I've been staying very busy between an extracurricular I'm heavily involved in, along with a huge project that is due tomorrow that has been taking up a lot of my time. And then I have two more big projects due in the next 3 weeks! The past week or so, and next few weeks are definitely my craziest this semester... much more so than midterms, because 3 out of my 4 classes are very project based rather than test based. So I have to say, school has definitely been keeping me distracted from thinking about applications, interviews, and admissions lately! Haha but I'm still very excited and anxiously awaiting news! Here's to hopefully hearing some more soon!
Dang, reading all of this about the TEAS has me relieved I don't have to take it! I've heard it is easier than the GRE though, so if you can get through that, you can get through the TEAS, too! I know you guys will rock it
PS - I'm also a bit anxious for my interview with JHU. Hopefully I'll be prepared enough for it!
- I hope giving myself one month is enough to study for this test....
- kdiem, from what I've heard from multiple friends who have taken it, one month is PLENTY! Brush up on basic chemistry, I hear they actually ask a lot of that sort of stuff in the science section!
- Omg hopeful, good luck on that interview! Mine isn't for another month... but I get sooooo nervous thinking about it. Let's hope the interviews are very conversational!
- Thanks kdiem! It's definitely coming up very soon. I get nervous thinking about interviews as well! I'm nervous I'll get some question that stumps me, LOL... gotta keep preparing, I guess!