CSU Fullerton EL-MSN Program 2012 - page 5
Hi everyone! I'm currently on my journey to applying to CSUFullerton's ELMSN program for 2012. Has anyone taken the TEAS yet? Have you already attended their info session? I was taking prereqs for a good year or so after I... Read More
- 0Mar 22, '12 by susan007Well, I just returned from the interview this morning. It was actually fun meeting my fellow applicants (even if we are in "competition"!!!) and talking with some of the faculty.
I don't want to give away too many details because they sort of implied that we shouldn't...but I will say that there are traditional interview questions and a group interaction component, which is kind of fun.
The faculty and our group of 14 applicants this morning were all really nice and so friendly. I wish there was a way we could all be admitted!
There is a lot of waiting around in the hallways of the Nursing department, but they have seats for us and we could use the bathroom whenever. It was pretty relaxed. The total interview time was maybe 45 minutes, but you get to meet some of the faculty as they walk by and stop to talk with you as well.
All in all, a really good experience. Good luck to everyone yet to interview! And people from this morning: email me and let me know how you're doing
Candy Strippers Rule!!!
- 0Mar 22, '12 by hmparkoh wow! congrats to everyone who have their interview done with, you all survived
Thanks Susan007 for the information, it's actually really comforting to know it's not 3 straight hours of grilling, haha. And from what I remember from the info session last year, all of the staff and faculty were really nice too!
But wow, only 20-30? I remember hearing somewhere that they tend to accept 30-36. The budget must be pretty tight to have the numbers go down that much...but i guess the upside is, you will have a better student to instructor ratio? Even so, it definitely would be nice if we could all get accepted, haha
Anyways, does anyone else have feedback or want to share their experience?? I'm all ears I'm just waiting for my interview to come up...
- 0Mar 22, '12 by hkwak002Susan007, do you know how many people RSVPed? I know they sent out 60 invitations but not sure how many actually RSVPed. Two people didn't show up today for my group so I'm just wondering the total number of people they are interviewing. Overall the interview went fairly well. I'm just nervous about the results!
- 0Apr 10, '12 by Michelle1985Hey all, for those that have their interview this month good luck! I was at the March interview and it was a great experience. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the interview process was definitely less nerve racking then I thought it would be. I actually had a very fun time with it and felt very comfortable. :spin: Again good luck everyone! P.S- if you haven't been to the campus it is beautiful. I would suggest to come a bit early and take a look around. (it even looks better in the evening)
- 0Apr 13, '12 by DewWSTHey everyone. I was at the March 22 interview date. I was just wondering if the people who went to todays interview had any different information regarding when we would find out if we got in or not? We were told April 20....did they say the same thing today? I hope you all did great!