CSU Fullerton EL-MSN Program 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 11, '12 by jungdtok guys, i need some clarifications...
i re-read my interview invitation email and it says that i will be interviewing for el-msn leadership concentration. i thought i was applying for np track. do you think there is a misunderstand on my part or miscommunication? is there such thing as el-msn np track? my heart is set on being an NP. please advice, thank you!!!
- Mar 11, '12 by susan007As far as I understand, CSUF does not offer an entry level MSN with NP option, only a MSN in leadership. You would have to continue on with a different post-master's program of study (another year or more) to get training and certification as a NP. UCLA is the same; they train you in clinical nurse leadership.
CSULA currently offers NP tracks in entry-level master's and post-master's. CSULB also has NP options although it was closed to entry-level master's applications for Fall 2012.
Hope this info helps you out!
- Mar 12, '12 by Michelle1985Hmpark- are u also on the western u bulletine board? I hope more people start posting so we know what's going on. Seems CSUF is ghost town right about now
- Mar 12, '12 by hmpark@michelle1985 - I may have posted up on the board for Western, but I ended up actually not applying there.
Is everyone else waiting on other schools? I only applied to CSU Fullerton, so this is it for me!
- Mar 12, '12 by tilapiacookerhi all!
got my invitation to interview on mar 5 for the mid-april date, so i am in the process of prepping for the interview... does anyone know how long it takes before they send out acceptance/waitlist notifications? also, what types of questions would be asked during the group interview? i know that all applicants would be placed before a panel for the interview, but is that for the individual portion or the group portion?
any comments would be appreciated!
good luck to all!
- Mar 22, '12 by susan007I'm interviewing tomorrow too. I wish we had more info about the format. 3+ hours is a long time to be interviewed and evaluated...
Good luck to everyone! We are in the final stretch to either being admitted or waitlisted. I am trying to only think of positive outcomes
- Mar 22, '12 by vgirlie163I got an interview for April 12th the afternoon session! I am so excited and nervous. 3 hours does seem like a long time but I am hoping that some of that time we will be able to get a tour? Does anyone have any idea of how many people they are interviewing per group? I am kinda iffy on the group interview portion:/