CSU Fullerton EL-MSN Program 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Hi trix. Would you be interested in switching interview dates? I have mine on March 22, but I have a flight out of the country that morning and would have trouble changing flights and hotel reservations. I spoke with someone at CSUF and she explained that someone at the April interview would basically need to switch with me. Do you think you might be interested in this?
- Or anyone out there, for that matter. It would really really help me! Thank you!
- Mar 8, '12 by monmon87Awww congrats to you all for your interviews!! Do they send their interview invitations all at once or in waves? If i didn't get an email do you think it's safe to assume that I was rejected? Also, I'm not even sure if they accepted my application because it arrived a day late even though it was postmarked by the deadline (office error). Should I call and ask? Thank you all and congrats!!
- Mar 8, '12 by trix_010509what time is your interview?
- 12:30-4, March 22. What is yours?
- Mar 8, '12 by susan007@trix_010509: It's under the thread "CSUF EL-MSN 2011" but there aren't any specifics. Apparently, the interviewees were told to keep the information private since there were 3 groups of interviews over like a month timespan. However, there are stats posted which indicated that most who were interviewed were offered admission last year or put on the alternate list.
This year also seems different since were are scheduled for like 4 hours, and last year's was only 2 hours?
- Mar 8, '12 by trix_010509April 12, 8:30-12pm
Im not sure if 2 weeks is enough for me to ask for the day off
- Oh. Okay, thanks anyway. Somebody please help.
- Mar 9, '12 by Michelle1985monmon87-
I would definitely call and follow up to see if they even accepted your application since you mentioned it may have been late. I received an interview invitation for March 22nd earlier this week, but I know with a few other schools they send invitations out throughout the month or 2 of interviews. Its hard to say since many schools are doing things a bit different this year then the previous years but you never know. Stay positive until you get a letter stating you are not accepted.
- Mar 10, '12 by ohhhdonnaOkay I was able to get my interview date switched thank goodness. Now I'm just excited about the interview. Everyone stay positive and think happy thoughts lol.