Brandman University DNPRegister Today!
- by jrmcdoug2 Dec 3, '10Has anyone thought about applying to any of the Brandman University DNP programs? It's an adult education university with a really innovative schedule to get you out of school in 2-3 yrs.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=519542©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,012 Views
- Jan 13, '11 by ivyleaguedIm in their Adult Acute Care DNP program right now, its a different learning experience definitely but we had a pretty in depth on campus orientation last week!
- Jan 13, '11 by ivyleaguedand they also changed the program to 3 years
- Jan 27, '11 by Pinky687I'm interested in the adult acute care program as well. Is it fully accredited?
- Mar 18, '11 by lydlampI am actually looking into applying for their DNP in Gerontology. @ Ivyleagued, can you tell me more about the first immersion session? I am definitely very interested in their program. How many people are in your class? Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- Apr 28, '11 by questioningRNI applied, and, I interviewed. I am not sure if I have gotten in yet, I have a good feeling though. What do you all think about the school? Its rep? I wanted to go full time but thats not an option they said?
- May 4, '11 by questioningRNOK, well, actually, I just got my acceptance letter in the mail! I have decided to go here. I like there style of classes, immersion and their tailored touch. It is really focused for adults and really focused on point for working professionals who have a family/ etc...
- May 4, '11 by questioningRNHI,
Just curious, what was the week like? What did you do? Where did you stay? How are your classes going?
- May 5, '11 by littlegreenRNHello everyone. I just started researching this school. My questions are for anyone who can answer them are:
Is this program CCNE accredited? Do all BSN-DNP applicants have to take the GRE? I really dont want to Do they accept student on a rolling basis or do they wait until the deadline? I will be calling them soon if they dont send me the information I requested but am checking if anyone on here knows. THANKS
- May 5, '11 by questioningRNHI LIlgreen,
I applied in Feb and just received my accept letter last week. It was not really all that long. They defiantly look at the entire application, not just the GREs (yes they are required) because I was admitted but did poorly on two sections but great on analytical writing. I wrote an excellent essay, very descriptive, had an excellent interview with the person who is now my adviser- I love her she is great- all in all, I am happy with my decision... (By the way, this is after I applied to and was accepted to a total of 13 schools across the US.) They are fully accredited too. What specialty are you interested in? I am in Family Psych. I am hoping they get more students, they will run it Full time (2 years instead of three years) if they have more than 6 students.) I though-roughly researched them so feel free to ask away. They are my #1 choice by far!