Azusa Pacific ELM San Diego Spring 2014Register Today!
- by hughes317 Feb 5I applied to the the ELM program for spring 2014 in San Diego at APU. I got a phone interview and all they went over were the classes that I need, which I am currently in. She said I was a strong candidate, but I know that the competition to get one of 20 spots is quite fierce. The deadline isn't until March 1st so I am going crazy waiting for an answer!
Has anyone else applied? We can wait around together
- 4,613 Views
- Feb 5 by hughes317I am also new to the forum and I have no idea how this got attached to a Kaplan discussion and I don't know how to fix it!
- Feb 6 by Esme12Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!
I moved your post to elicit the best response...
- Feb 6 by ricebunny87Hi all,
I also applied for Spring 2014! Good luck all
- Feb 6 by hughes317What campus are you hoping for?
- Feb 6 by ricebunny87I'm open, I willing to move if I get in but my number 1 choice is San Diego
- Feb 6 by phieudIf you don't mind me asking, what are your stats that made you a strong candidate?
- Feb 7 by hughes317Good luck, I'm not able to move so I only opted for San Diego.
It's hard to say what they are really looking for. They don't appear to have a standard set of criteria. I currently volunteer, I had a 3.75 GPA in my first BA and I have a 3.88 in my sciences that I took in addition to my BA. They could say that to everyone lol.
- Mar 3 by hughes317Deadline is passes! Lets hope they make a decisions quickly and let us know either way soon!
- Mar 7 by hughes317Has anyone else received an interview for San Diego?