Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jul 1, '12 by cocojonesRNTNSCongrats to you!!! I am waiting to hear if I have been accepted into the Fall Class that starts in Aug too. Lets keep our fingers crossed, said I should hear something this week!!!
- Jul 10, '12 by babykidrnI had the exact same thought, "Actually thankful I didn't get into St Joseph's". Everyone I talk to is so nice and encouraging at Maryville. I'm so excited.
- Jul 10, '12 by cocojonesRNTNSI got my phone call and intent letter today I am so excited....Aug 27th here I come!!!
- Yes that is the same information I received about our first classes. I wonder how many books we will have....
- i just spoke to my enrollment advisor and she stated orientation will be next week, july 16. we can access it through the website www.learn.maryville.edu she stated the orientation will be open starting july 16 and throughout our course of study/graduation. i believe she also stated they will automatically register us for the two classes i mention earlier. my welcome call is pretty much far away from now, its scheduled for august 16 but she did say we should receive a welcome packet about 5 to 6 wks to classes starting which i believe will be about the last week of july.im only concern due to the fact of ordering books. i am aware the school will order your books but i rather pay a discounted rate obviously.
I didn't know that they would pay for our books. If we would rather purchase them ourselves then we should maybe tell our advisors. Only thing is is that with financial aid I want my books as soon as class starts which is what I need done.....Then maybe later I can order them cheaper if I know far enough in advance what to order. Financial aid only comes 3 times a year so we need to have all that we need prior to classes. I don't know if we can order from our lines of credit through the bookstore or how that is handled.....I am not real impressed with the financial aid office right now that's for sure.
- i agree not much communication with financial aid either.i assumed they would communicate with me more after i accepted the award letter but nothing. our financial aid will pay for our books if we choose that route but i wanted to use the other sites to get cheaper books. i rather pay 150 than 300 for books. i believe its 4 books we need for the first semester.still unsure so i will write down every question i have for my program coordinator until its time for my welcome call. she'll be tire with me rambling lol.
- Yeah well too bad!! Keep on rambling because we have to pay all of this back you know? We have a right to know. Tomorrow is my welcome call so I will keep you posted. Fortunately I have enough financial aid to cover the cost of this program (like $50,000). I thought and was originally told that the entire program was $33,000 and now they're trying to tell me that every year my tuition will increase???? What??? How can tuition increase when they tell you how much the program is from the beginning??
- Hopefully it doesnt increase too much or im gonna be on the side of the road with a sign that states will work for school! Get all of your questions together before the call.hopefully it will finally be some clarity for at least one of us.