Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - Page 26Register Today!
- Mar 14 by deal2926Hi! I will be starting the FNP program May 6th of 2013...just wondering if you are still liking the school and format...read some previous reviews that were not too good which makes me a little nervous. Thanks for any info!! Are you an online student?
- Mar 14 by Kevbothi bushrn75, I am unable to pm. could you email me at info at kevinbrown dot me?
- Mar 31 by flamingopark2is anyone starting a facebook page for students starting on May 6 of this year?
- Apr 6 by flamingopark2Hello there guys, for those who are starting classes on May 6th. I have created a facebook page: facebook.com/groups/318553698272271
Hope to hear from you guys. I am excited as well as all of you I bet.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Apr 6 : Reason: Per site ToS links to Facebook groups are not permitted, you may list the name/title of group only
- Apr 12 by little1rn10Cmunst45636,
I am a current student; pray to graduate Dec 2014.
There are no campus visits. I have yet to learn of conferences for any skills. I have asked quite often when the skills component will be obtained, i.e., advanced physical assessments and so on, but I have been informed that skills will be learned from clinical.
- Apr 23 by dezzray22Cmunst45636 are you happy with the program so far?
- May 18 by Tally4970This information is a little off topic, but I am in Maryville's BSN program, and it is very unorganized! Everybody tells you something different. It is very frustrating, because it is so expensive! You wou,d think the program woukd be seamless by now! It's not a new program, so I can only imagine how they would be for a brand new program. Kind of scary....
- Jun 11 by 123nurseladyHey all! I'm am thinking about applying for the Maryville program. What are your thoughts on how it prepares you? How are preceptor searches going??
- Jun 18 by little1rn10Maryville has been pretty good so far.
I have found a preceptor for adv health assessment & adults. I also need to find a ped's and women's health.