Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - Page 14Register Today!
- Jul 17, '12 by mrvlegovHi! I hadn't checked here for a few days. Is there 2 facebook pages? I requested to join the one. I wondered two things: a) can you make it private so no one can see our posts who isn't a member? and b) do you want to approve a few group administrators so more than one person can approve people or set up the settings? I would be willing to help and be an administrator!
Thanks for all your advice and help everyone! I haven't had time to really look at anything yet, I did get an email from my advisor with the book we need but I haven't even looked (I worked 66 hrs last week and still haven't had a day off!) yikes! I guess I'm not as worried about everything so reading your posts makes me wonder if I SHOULD be!? lol I just finished my BSN online though and kind of do everything last minute anyway and it always seems to work out in the end. I'm just relieved we only have one class to start out! I took 7 classes at a time last semester and finished my BSN in one year so I feel like this will be nothing...at least to start!
Can't wait to talk to everyone though. Its helpful talking to you all!
- Jul 17, '12 by mrvlegovYea I had to get special permission to take 7 classes. They told me I shouldn't do it, but I wanted to get it done so I could get into NP school this fall, I cut my hours back at work and only worked like 20-30 hrs per week and my kids are older now so they usually got their own dinners etc. So its wasn't too bad. I just spent every waking minute that I wasn't at work, writing papers and discussion boards and occasionally the teachers let me turn something in late. So you can see why I'm so relieved to only have one class!
- Jul 18, '12 by baldwina1015I had the facebook private and then no one said they could find it so I opened it thinking maybe it would help. I will close it again and make it private. And I will make u an administrator also, I think I know which one u r. I feel the same way about classes, I too took 6-7 classes at a time for my BSN- liberal arts catholic schools so I took nursing plus other required classes to obtain my BSN, So I feel like this is very doable. Let me know if anyone figures out how to get into the library still cant log on
- Jul 18, '12 by lovenursing21yay am in Maryland too.. what part of Maryland
- Jul 18, '12 by Bird430Oops sorry I moved over to the Facebook page and hadn't checked back here for a little while! I'm near Baltimore. How about you?
- Jul 21, '12 by babykidrnI think we are all on Facebook now. LOL
- Jul 22, '12 by lovenursing21I just requested to join the fb group Kumli can the admin please add me. Thanks
- Jul 22, '12 by jansnow12I am about to go crazy...applied to maryville FNP program about two weeks ago. The wait to find out if admitted is driving me nuts! My admissions counselor confirmed that everything had been submitted and to just hold out for answer. How long did it take to receive answer from school?