2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 21Register Today!
- Nov 14, '12 by hopefulnurse24If anyone is a pediatric critical care or neonatal NP specialty applicant, those are the last interview invites to go out! Stay patient. I found this out a little bit ago by calling and begging someone to find out for meLast edit by hopefulnurse24 on Nov 14, '12
- Nov 14, '12 by cjacobs2Don't worry hopefulnurse24 and PNPhopeful, I'm sure they'll be sending out your emails soon!! There are still 2 more days which is plenty of time! just hang in there Congrats to everyone who got interviews so far! atomicgirl, I think I'm opting for an in-person interview, especially since I'd like to tour the campus and meet with the current students. how about you?
- Nov 14, '12 by kdiemI'll be doing an in-person interview on December 10th. I would love to meet up with anyone who is interested on this day!
And Hopeful and PNPHopeful, hang in there! 2 more days for awesome news Good luck to you two!!
mz_marit: I know you're part of the WHNP program at Penn, do you have any insight about the midwifery program? I want to combine both WHNP and midwifery specialties if I were given the opportunity to attend Penn!
- Nov 14, '12 by morganw1did anyone hear about acute care adult/gero? I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't receive an interview, Penn was a stretch for me.
- Nov 14, '12 by hopefulnurse24Were you a combined specialty? I bet you'll hear tomorrow
- Nov 14, '12 by KoKeHey Morganw1-
UPenn was a huge stretch for me because my graduate school GPA is not impressive, but I just got my interview invite for the BSN/MSN for psych. I'm sure you'll get your interview invite soon!
I'm sorry if this was previously stated in the thread, but does anyone know: How many applicants get interviews? How many interviewees actually get offered a seat in the class?
- Nov 14, '12 by morganw1Thanks guys,
Hopeful: mine was just Adult/Gero Acute Care and not combined with anything I think there is a primary one? I don't know.
KoKe: neither is my GPA, GRE was decent. lots of volunteering/experience but I'm just not sure I'm what they are looking for.
- Nov 15, '12 by atomicgirlMy interview is Dec 7th. I'm happy to meet up with anyone! It'd be great to meet all of you friendly folks
- Nov 15, '12 by lifeismuzikDid they say that those were the top 75% and the 25% that arent interviewed are out of the question? or is that 25% split evenly between those definitely accepted and those not accepted?