WCU Accelerated BSN, any thoughts? - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 23, '10 by toya0419hey everyone I went to my interview at WCU last week and I am very nervous....I am scared that I may not get accepted...I was wondering if anyone has gotten accepted since the first wave of people had been notified? She told me if you are called for an interview your chances of getting in is around 75%, but I didn't have the greatest undergrad GPA either...Im soooo nervous
- Feb 25, '10 by Lefty LouHas anyone received their official letter or packet of information from WCU yet? I got the email on the 8th or 9th and still havent gotten anything else. I really want to get all the information so I can start figuring out loans, uniforms, books, vaccinations, etc. Thanks!
- Feb 27, '10 by howard1913Yes! I got my acceptance letter on Friday 2/26/2010.....I am excited cant not wait to put faces to everyone who I have been talking to.
- Feb 27, '10 by AlyRubyHey everyone,
I am still gathering info. on the program and was just wondering about the time frame...is it exactly17 months, which means the program would end in October? Or is it the full 5 semesters, which would put the end of the program at the end of the last fall semester which would be the end of December 2011? I hope this question makes sense. I am just doing the math and it seems that 17 months would mean the program would end in the middle of the semester. If anyone could shed some light on this that would be great.
- Mar 1, '10 by howard1913correct the program ends Dec 2011, but we also have breaks off so if you really add it up and do the math its about 15 months. We get x mas break, spring break and other days here and there.
- Mar 1, '10 by Lefty LouI received my official letter as well, but that packet they sent us isnt really useful. The only thing I got from it was that I need to pay a 200 deposit fee other then that it was basically useless.
- Mar 2, '10 by BellaDelaJStill waiting to get my official acceptance letter...hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. @Lefty Lou - when is the deposit due?? I just hope I get the packet in time to send it back!!
- Mar 3, '10 by Lefty LouIt said the deposit is due by March 22nd, so Im sure you'll get the packet before then.
- Mar 4, '10 by howard1913well let me tell you getting financial aid is going to be a hassel west chester process is slow......financial aid can not provide me a package until i register for classes. I am getting confused already!
- Mar 5, '10 by Lefty LouDo we have to register for classes ourselves? Were all in the same class and its a predetermined thing I thought since they have the days and times already set up for us. I didnt even talk to WCU about financial aid, I just filled out the FAFSA and hope that will be enough. I really hope they send us more information on what is going on because right now I feel clueless.