WCU Accelerated BSN, any thoughts? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 25, '10 by Lefty LouIll be commuting from York, so its gonna be a pretty long drive.
- Jan 26, '10 by toya0419Does anyone know if federal student loans would cover the cost of this program or do we need to seek private lenders? I also wanted to know if West chester offered any scholarships for this program?? I know that drexel offers their absn students nothing...just wondering if it was different at West Chester.
- Jan 26, '10 by Lefty LouI was told in the interview that if there were loans you were eligible for in undergrad, but didnt use, that you can use them for this program. She did say that there are scholarships but since there are so many students enrolled in the school that its hard to get a scholarship.
- Jan 26, '10 by toya0419Quote from Lefty LouThanks Lefty Lou,I was told in the interview that if there were loans you were eligible for in undergrad, but didnt use, that you can use them for this program. She did say that there are scholarships but since there are so many students enrolled in the school that its hard to get a scholarship.
Being able to finance the program was a concern for me, but it sounds like federal stafford loan covers the program for the most part. So I guess my only issue now is to get accepted!
- Jan 28, '10 by Lefty LouHas anyone heard if they were accepted yet or not? I was told I wouldnt hear anything until late Feb or early March. Did they tell you guys the same thing in the interview?
- Jan 31, '10 by howard1913yes I was told the same thing. They are still interviewing my friend has an appointment for sometime this week coming.
- Feb 8, '10 by BellaDelaJI got an acceptance email this morning! Such a relief since this was the only program i applied to! I'm glad I came across this thread, I had always been searching for "West Chester University" with little to no results.
Good luck to all that are waiting to hear back, I applied in December and had an interview mid-January.
- Feb 8, '10 by howard1913@bella congrats I will see you there I received an email also. The wait is finally over!
- Feb 9, '10 by Lefty LouI also got my acceptance letter today!! Now just have to figure out loans and how im going to pay for it!
- Feb 17, '10 by djamesI have my interview in a week since you guys are already accepted!! and congrats on that!!! Do you mind sharing what kind of questions that were asked? I hope see you there in MAY!