Neumann University formerly Neumann College - page 2
by Ceema09 14,927 Views | 31 Comments
Hello All, I wanted to know if anyone has attended Neumann's nursing program. If so, could you please tell me what to expect? I'm just anxious and nervous about finally starting their evening program in May. What I'm looking... Read More
- 3Aug 3, '10 by nursing1620Hi Ceema09,
I actually did Neumann's full time day program and passed in four years. hard work and go to all they offer you such as tutoring and all that stuff. Pay attention to the teacher's and just study hard. Go to them if you have questions! They like to see the ones who do everything to pass! We graduated with 35 in our class and so far I think like 25 have pass their boards! Everyone I know of has passed! Best of luck with everything! Do not let others scare you away from this program! Neumann nurses are one of the most respected nurses out there. Hospitals are always impressed by us!
- 0Aug 9, '10 by Ceema09Hello nursing 1620,
Thanks so much for the advice. Yes, I hear alot of things but I refuse to walk away from this program. I am near completion of my 1st semester and I will tell you its alot of work. I do ask many questions and email the professor anytime I'm confused about an assignment or the material given. I went to the tutoring session this summer and it was very helpful. I would like to talk to you more if you don't mind off line and will send my email address to your inbox. I'll let you know how this semester ends.
- 4Aug 10, '10 by NRSKarenRN AdminSo good to hear your update... keep the faith, most BSN programs in this area are INTENSE...tons of papers too. Was on probation soph year as LPN. Nutrition almost threw me despite having been LPN for 4 yrs, got D on final but C as final grade. Proved to Community Health instructor I could ace her class....
Senior year was nursing club President and went to NSNA national convention in Minneappolis. 1985 Inducted into Sigma Theta Tau as community member.... just kept trucking and asking for instructors advice and support. Never would have guessed I'd still be in Home Care 25+yrs later.
Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Nov 11, '11
- 0Aug 15, '10 by bsnstudent2rnHi! Ceema or anyone else start that started or attended the part time night program at Neumann. Are the classes that difficult? For the post that I have read it seems like it could be challenging, but I think every program is challenging especially a nursing program. If you have all of your pre-reqs out the way--do you just start right with the NUR classes? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.
- 0Aug 16, '10 by Ceema09Hi bsnstudent2RN,
I am currently in Neumann's nursing program and Wednesday is my last day of my 1st semester and I will tell you that its very challenging but I believe its doable. As far as acceptance into the program, I didn't find it to be too hard but Neumann does have certain criteria requirements that must be met. If you do get accepted I RECOMMEND that you study and stay focused because to me its not easy. I hope this helps....
- 0Sep 7, '10 by DLC-CNA-MAHiii, I got accepted to the part time evening nursing program because the day program was filled for this year but I turned the offer down, after reading your update I might just reapply and attend their program.....did you start doing clinicals or are you still in the process of completing prerequisites??