LaSalle Achieve Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 27 by Angie-BabyHi,
I'm new here. I also have applied to the Achieve program for Fall 2013 and hope that I get in. The only thing that I was waiting for was my NLN scores and that was received yesterday. Has anyone been accepted and how long did it take to hear back?
- I've only received a "favorable consideration" letter. You should be getting an email soon about the required info session we have to attend in order to be considered for official admittance into the program.
- How long did it take for you to receive your"favorable consideration" letter?
- Also, is there a specific date for the info session or is there a list of dates to choose from?
- It took two weeks after I took the NLN to receive the letter. Yes, there are a list of dates and times for the info sessions.
- Feb 28 by MakingItRealityHi Angie-Baby...
It took 7 days after my NLN scores to receive my "favorable consideration" (September), and I had a 1:1 with the assistant director (*******) several days later. From what I've gathered they no longer have the 1:1 (but I could be wrong), I did attend an information session prior to even taking the NLN. I haven't been invited to one since going in August...but I've been instructed that more info should be coming my way soon (next few weeks). But everything is different for everyone. I guess it depends on alot of different factors.
However, as of today I have not recieved an offical accpetance. So I am in the same boat as you...anxiously awaiting some "good" news.Last edit by Esme12 on Feb 28 : Reason: TOS/no staff names pls
- Feb 28 by MakingItReality***I had sent all of the other required documents prior to taking the NLN (child abuse, criminal background, transcripts, application)**
- Thank you for the reply. I'm so nervous! I'm pretty much finished all my pre-reqs except for religion but I'm not sure if I have to take that since I have a BS (I've heard conflicting reports). Now the waiting game starts. Do you know if they tell everyone if they have been accepted at a certain date or is it rolling?
- I emailed ******* to ask when we'd receive a decision letter. She told me two weeks after we attend the info session, so I'm assuming it's a rolling type thing.Last edit by Esme12 on Feb 28 : Reason: TOS/no staff names pls
- Feb 28 by Esme12As a gentle reminder.......to protect the privacy of staff at facilities please do not post any staff namesNo information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. While it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- It is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. Your privacy is paramount to us.
- While this site is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. Gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- Please do not give out personal identifying information about yourself or others. Do not name names where anyone could identify any person in any facility including your nursing programs or place of employment.