Pediatrics- school age/ortho/trauma: what to expect? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014Quote from ~PedsRN~I interviewed for the night shift so *maybe* I'll be working with you soon! A friend and classmate of mine works on the floor and he loves it. I know I would, too! FINGERS CROSSED! The wait for "the call" is always the hardest part. I was told I should hear something by Thursday or Friday at the latest.We are a fantastic floor..... especially the night shift. Good luck and keep us posted.
- Sep 26, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014I'm starting to worry! I was told that if I was selected, my references would be contacted and I would hear by Thursday, Friday at the latest. As of now (Wed afternoon), none of my references have been contacted. I've been checking the website and my application status hasn't been changed to "not hired" so I'm trying to hold on to hope!
- Oct 1, '12 by NenjaRNI don't think he's said in huddle the last few days that they've hired so maybe they're still working on it. Have you heard anything more yet?
- Oct 1, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014Quote from NenjaRNI heard from him a couple of days ago and he said they're still making decisions and contacting references. There are 3 positions open (I requested the PRN one) so I'm sure there's plenty of paperwork involved. I'll keep applying and interviewing within the system, just in case!I don't think he's said in huddle the last few days that they've hired so maybe they're still working on it. Have you heard anything more yet?
- Oct 3, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014As long as my references check out (and there's no reason they won't), I'll have the job! I'll be PRN nights.
- Oct 5, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014NenjaRN and PedsRN,
Looking forward to meeting you both in person, hopefully soon! Scrubs question..... At my previous facility, CNAs were only allowed 1 color (turquoise tops and bottoms) and 1 particular print for tops (thank goodness it was cute!) (male CNAs wore all navy), all nurses were only allowed purple and/or white (no prints) (again, male nurses were navy only). What is the scrubs policy here? Thanks!