New Grad with PEDs interview! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 10 by YAKI7612Hello! Congrats on getting the job! I have an interview for a residency at a pediatric hospital this week and was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on what questions they might ask? Thanks so much!
- Mar 16 by hnt1987I think you will like Pediatric Nursing; I currently work as a Ped. Nurse for the past 2 years after graduating from a nursing school. I like it, less stress and stuff...
- Mar 20 by campercassQuote from YAKI7612How did the interview go? I have one this week for a residency at a childrens hospital! Super excited, and nervous!Hello! Congrats on getting the job! I have an interview for a residency at a pediatric hospital this week and was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on what questions they might ask? Thanks so much!
- Apr 16 by CalemoEKGIm happy to hear that you got the job!! It can be so stressfull these days as a new grad. I recently got hired at Arkansas Childrens in the PICU as a new grad. I start in July out there. I hope everything works out well for you. Congrats!!!
- Apr 16 by CalemoEKGI dont know about yours. But MOST of the the questions asked in my interview revolved around how i would deal with the families, especially in emergency situations. I wasnt prepped for that topic much (thinking back i should have been, stupid me). Hope your interview went well!!
- Dec 8 by soxintricateI enjoyed reading this forum as I have a second interview for a peds placement in a new graduate residency program. I'm trying to prepare for the interview and am totally prepared for the behavioral type questions such as "name a time when you experienced an unsatisfied patient". Does anyone have tips on how to prepare for the "what would you do if...." questions like in emergency situations or how to deal with families. I don't have much experience in peds inpatient but have TONS of volunteer experience with kids. I love kids and am totally excited about getting an interview for my dream job as a new grad!