PCC Wait ListRegister Today!
- by cjmama May 29, '11Hi,
Has anyone who is a PCC alternate heard yet? Does anyone know when we might start hearing?
On the edge of my seat (still!)
- May 29, '11 by yellow6tHa, I'm glad you made a PCC alternate thread! I was about to do one Unless you are like top 5 we won't probably hear anything till after deadline June 15. Some people don't ven turn their response in and a lot of people do it last minute too. Don't give up hope! I'm staying positive till week after deadline
- May 29, '11 by cjmamaUgh. I wish they would just tell me already! I am pretty high up on the waitlist, so I am almost 100% sure I have a spot...but it's just not the same as it being official, you know?
- May 29, '11 by jimithing112Good luck to everyone! I had a hard enough time waiting to hear from clackamas, and i got my letter 2 weeks ago! I can't imagine waiting much longer. I hope you all receive good news!
- May 29, '11 by yellow6tWhat number on list are you cjmama? Yeah I know, I am so tired of waiting! We had to wait like 4 months and now we have to wait one more month!! So frustrating, but yeah we def won't hear anything till couple days after June 15.
- May 30, '11 by kamabokoI imagine a number of people are like me. I haven't decided to accept yet at PCC. I probably won't until the 15th. Too many things to consider and think through.
- Jun 2, '11 by yellow6tI understand those who need to consider options but they should think how the alternates feel, waiting for their lifes journey to start. Impatient and hopeful. I just hope majority of people dont wait till last minute or till July and August to give us a chance
- Jun 2, '11 by kamabokoyellow6t,
For what it's worth, I did submit my acceptance today.
- Jun 3, '11 by jimithing112Quote from yellow6tTrue, but the people who were offered spots earned their spots. The people who are alternates earned the alternate spots. Everyone's nervous, and everyone needs time to consider the best options for themselves. It'll all shake out in the end. That said, I hope everything works out for you!I understand those who need to consider options but they should think how the alternates feel, waiting for their lifes journey to start. Impatient and hopeful. I just hope majority of people dont wait till last minute or till July and August to give us a chance
- Jun 3, '11 by yellow6tHey Kamaboko, that's great! Im sure you will do great in Nursing school, good luck!