Has anyone taken the Periop 101 AORN final exam?Register Today!
- by bnhanna9 Aug 3, '10I'm completing the AORN Periop 101 modules now for my perioperative internship program. Has anyone taken the final exam, or is about to take it? If you have, how did you study for it? I'm trying to figure out the best way to devise a studying tool as I have just started the program (7/26 modules completed). Thanks everyone!!
- Aug 8, '10 by NabiRNThe final is actually easier than the individual exams. The Laser module really scared me and I thought the final would be as difficult. I wouldn't even study for it.
- Aug 8, '10 by bnhanna9great! thanks for the information!
- Aug 9, '10 by MamaCheeseIf you're not having trouble with the modules I wouldn't worry about it. I thought the whole course and final were far easier than NCLEX. Good luck
- Aug 9, '10 by smithd5Study the questions that are in the modules and the quizzes. The final exam questions are VERY SIMILAR to those questions. Good Luck!
- Apr 20, '11 by msn2010Hi there,
I am glad to read this. However, my anxiety level is still high.
How many questions are there? If my classmates and I read the module summaries and study them we should be fine?
If we don't pass the final exam, we don't get to complete in our OR training program.
- Nov 21, '11 by MaryMGHi! I am taking this soon-I failed it on the first attempt- with a 78- do not take this stupid test lightly!
- Nov 23, '11 by msn2010I wonder if CNOR exam is similar to this. This was not an easy test. It was asking for specific details from the AORN Pre-op 101 course. Good luck.
- Nov 27, '11 by bdavidhow did you do on your test ? was it similiar to the tests in the back of the modules or was it different ?
any help would be appreciated. we have to take the tests soon. thanks... bdavid
- Nov 27, '11 by bdavidor better question...how would you study for the exam ?