St. Louis University AGMSN Fall 2013Register Today!
- by myospasms May 7Anyone else out there accepted to this program?? Let me know, classes are starting on August 26, 2013. Looking for others that are moving to St. Louis for this program.
- May 23 by LadySATHow long did it take them to let you know you were accepted!? What were your credentials?
- May 23 by myospasmsThey contacted me by phone approximately 2-3 weeks after I had submitted all materials letting me know I had been accepted. Are you trying to get into Fall 2013?
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
13 years experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist
- May 24 by LadySATYes, I am. I am hoping to hear back from them before July 1, to give myself more time to prepare to move.
BS biology-Recent graduate.
Years of healthcare experience, work & volunteer
- May 24 by myospasmsGood Luck!! Have you found any other boards with people interested or accepted? I can not seem to connect with anyone.
Are you applying for any scholarships or any other form of assistance for this expensive program?
- May 24 by LadySATNo I haven't. This is all I've found. Weird, right?
Ill do it off of loans, and then scholarships if I receive any.
- Jun 16 by arthurfamilyHello, I was recently accepted to the program. I am in town this weekend to take a look at the city and the campus.
- Jun 16 by myospasmsThat's awesome! I haven't visited the city quite yet but I'm moving up from Texas in July. I have already rented a place a Majestic Stove Lofts.
- Jun 18 by arthurfamilyWow! I used to live in Texas before moving to Columbus, Ohio 2 years ago. Those lofts are nice. They have a lot of them within miles from campus. I should have done more research before visiting. I am still contemplating on whether to live in the city or the suburbs. The school is very nice and welcoming.
- Aug 13 by LadySATI have been accepted & moved to the city about 2 weeks ago. Are there any forums for the new group to meet each other???