Regis ADN to BSNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Regis ADN to BSN in Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... i apologize if this is not properly posted as i am not active on this site and am having a hard...by dj27 Feb 26, '12i apologize if this is not properly posted as i am not active on this site and am having a hard time navigating through the website. i have several questions regarding the regis online BSN program and would appreciate any input.
1. is it more ideal to work part time or not work at all during the course of the program?
2. how many days a week are clinicals?
3. is it cheaper compared to other online bsn programs?
4. can i finish in less than a year?
again i apologize if this is not properly posted. i will attempt to get in touch with a representative from the school or something but would really appreciate input from current or former students. how well they handled work and school and what not.
thanks in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=679088©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,977 Views
- Jul 7, '12 by steveo59I can answer some of your questions from personal experience, as I have been in that program for over a year & will graduate soon.
I have worked full time, but it isn't easy, especially if you are taking the Ethics class; I'd recommend either taking that class in isolation or working part time.
I can't tell you about the Clinical days, since I haven't done them yet.
Regis is not cheap, especially when compared with WGU or some place like that, but you get what you pay for and I decided to finish my degree at Regis.
Hope this helps,