kaplan nursing entrance exam - page 10
has anyone taken the kaplan nursing entrance exam? i previously took the net, and applied to the nursing program at baker for entrance into the program for the fall. unfortunately, i did not make the cut. i now have to take the... Read More
- 0Jul 29, '11 by RodRRTQuestion regarding the english portion of the exam. I am curious as to the question -answer format, is it like this:
Illiteracy is an enormous problem,A it affectsB millions of people worldwide,C and is an impediment toD social progress. No errorE.
The digestive system breaks down food down so that our bodies can absorb the nutrients that it needs.
(1) replace it needs with they need
(2) change breaks with broke
(3) change digestive system to Digestive System
(4) replace nutrients with nutrients'
(5) no correction necessary.
Obviously, the later would be my preference.
"To endure is to conquer" Sir Ernest Shackleton
- 1Aug 1, '11 by jshu123Quote from Irene12I finally got my letter!!! I am in too. What a relief. I was also wondering about the contact information sheet. I called and left a message but have not heard a response yet. Let me know if you find out anything. Look forward to meeting all of you who got in!!!In our acceptance letters, it says something about needing a student nurse contact information sheet, but it is not included in my packet. Are we supposed to pick that up at the health science department?
- 0Aug 1, '11 by jshu123Okay, I just spoke to ------------ in the health sciences offices at the Flint campus regarding the contact information sheet. She told me that it accidently got left out and that it could be filled out when we turn in our acceptance packet. She also said to be prepared with our license plate number because it will be needed on the form. Just thought I would let you all know.Last edit by dianah on Mar 27, '13 : Reason: Terms of Service
- 0Aug 4, '11 by NoAverageLPNOkay so I have read this entire post and I am totally freaked out! I am LPN trying to get into the AH Baker LPN to ADN ladder which they have totally revamped since declaring my major 8 weeks ago. I graduated from OCC with my LPN BUT I did all my prereqs at Baker prior to going to OCC. I have a 3.97 on my general and 4.0 on my science. I am taking four classes right now to finish up, Patho, Pharm, Holistics and Algebra and getting A's in all four at this time, there are 3 weeks left of class. I am going to lose points on retaking A&P II and Algebra, however they told me they hold spots for LPNs who did not graduate from Baker, but only 4-6. I have to register for the Kaplan on Monday and am TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!! I just did a bunch of review online and I am doing okay but I really really really want to be an RN. I am pretty sure I am ahead of the other non Baker LPNs applying but I am just so nervous now...tell me it will be okay!!!??!??!?!?!