The Fifteen - Page 2Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by Julie19I loved this. Thank you for sharing!
- May 26, '12 by ShantheRNThis is beautiful, and oh so true!
- May 26, '12 by CDub72Your patients were truly blessed to have you caring for them. Everyone deserves to have compassion and comfort especially when fighting for their lives. Keep up the awesome work-
- May 27, '12 by Hope&Love[color=#cc0099]thank you for that beautiful story, it brought tears to my eyes. i'm still a student and have a lot to learn. i was also told not to become too emotionally attached to your patients, but i never agreed with this. they have families. they're mothers, fathers, etc. how can we not grieve their loss? this definitely gave me a lot to think about and i appreciate you sharing your story. :heartbeat
- Jun 7, '12 by shar peiThis is so beatiful, and I am so glad i came across your story. Thank you so much for sharing :heartbeat
- Jun 15, '12 by faithhopeloveWhat a great and inspiring story! God bless you more. Thank you for sharing.
- Sep 12, '12 by tiffanybaby43That was beautifully written. You have confirmed my reason for wanting to become an oncology nurse.