OU nursing AcceptanceRegister Today!
This is a discussion on OU nursing Acceptance in Oklahoma Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi! Does anyone know when they will send out the acceptance letters for the OU traditional nursing...by beth001 Mar 10, '09Hi! Does anyone know when they will send out the acceptance letters for the OU traditional nursing program? The woman that I spoke with at OU had said thatshe thought it was March, but was not sure. I just wonderedif anyone else had any information. Thanks!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=376306©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,253 Views
- Mar 10, '09 by Gecko27I got mine in April. I think it was the 14th or 15th.
- Mar 11, '09 by mommy.19April 16th for me. But don't be discouraged if it is later, I know they are really backed up again this year.
- Mar 12, '09 by beth001Thanks for the info! April could not get here soon enough. I am a little worried about getting in and so I can't wait to find out!
- Mar 14, '09 by bapebblesI applied for the TCC-OU Collaborative and Traditional program. A week or so after I submitted my application, I spoke with someone in the Nursing Division in Tulsa who said they received a high volumn of applications and were pretty backed up. Notification could possiby go out any where from the end of March to the end of April. Surprisingly I' pretty calm, but I'll be screeming when I hear of my acceptance!
- Mar 14, '09 by beth001I applied to the OCCC-OU collaborative agreement. I put that down as my first choice and OUHSC in OKC as my second choice. I wonder if that will have an effect on my acceptance. I am just so nervous about getting in, because I missed out on applying to UCO's program, so I left myself with no backup. I just hope that I get in!
- Mar 21, '09 by jewls67I applied to the occc-ou collaborative program too! good luck! Now, just waiting on that letter
- Mar 22, '09 by marilynmomGood luck everyone!!
- Mar 22, '09 by jewls67Thanks!
- Mar 24, '09 by honeydawn75I applied to OU's traditional nursing program in Tulsa and the TCC collaborative program too. I heard that it will be the end of April before they decide. I worry about getting accepted too.