OCCC BADNAP 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 3 by lordizzy626I am happy for everyone who got in this time around. I am also hopeful for everyone who made the wait list.. I am sure people will be dropping out for some reason or another.. So I have my fingers crossed for you guys! I haven't filled out my clinical site preference sheet yet, but my first will probably be Southwest... (it is close to home) and I have heard that it is a really good site for experience. . Let's get this party started!!! (In June)
- Mar 3 by alexbrowerHas anyone figured out the correct CPR class to take? Our packet says the American Heart Association CPR course for health professionals, but it doesn't look like that exists! Let me know if you guys find anything.
- Mar 3 by okstategirlHi Alex! Are you new? if so congrats on getting in! I believe the class we need is BLS for healthcare workers?? Could be wrong though!
Can we turn or clinical preference sheet in independently of the rest of our pack?
- Mar 4 by alexbrowerYes I am new!! Thanks and congrats to you!
I just turned in my sheet separate today to the office.
- Mar 4 by okstategirlWell welcome! im excited and SOOO nervous. I think we r going to try to get a group together before class starts to go have drinks, you should join us!
Did they happen to tell you for sure which CPR?
- Mar 6 by lordizzy626@ OKstategirl, I talked to the people at the HP office today and they said that OCCC offers a CPR class in the recreation center all the time. She said that class was sufficient for their program. I'm still lacking two recent TB tests and the CPR class. I'll have those done soon. Looks like we have Class all day Wednesday, and then Thursday and Friday we have clinicals. Yay.. lol. I also found out that unless you turn in your COMPLETE application, turning in the clinical site preference form early won't do you any good. So I've gotta get on that! I hope everyone can get their ducks in a row by then! Good luck!! BTW, anyone have any ideas on when and where we could all meet up for a drink or two? Just for fun!!!
- Mar 18 by okstategirlSorry, I just saw this! Thanks for the info. Ive gotta get my last varicella vacc and im trying to get things lined out with financial aid. Anyone else having trouble with them? This is the first time ive ever had to do financial aid..and well id rather someone punch me, ridiculous!!
Drinks......well there's always louies bar and grill, hudsons, cross eyes moose, or any restaurant!
- Mar 22 by lilykinsits great to start a private badnap page on fb & u guys can start connecting before it starts & then after its great for sharing notes & helping each otherLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 24 : Reason: TOS
- Mar 25 by lordizzy626@ Lilykins, that is actually a great idea! I think I will get that done soon enough.. I will see if I can't post a link on here for everyone to get to the FB site.. I am ready for this to start. I am more ready for it to go down in the record books. lol. I hope everyone is getting all their documentation ready! I just finished mine today and I am going to turn it into the HP office in about an hour or so. Yeah I am good with places like Louis or Cross Eyed Moose. Hopefully soon we can get a head count. Is anyone else taking classes right now? I am currently at OU taking Organic Chem, Immunology, Principles of Physiology, and Genetics. Wheew!
- Mar 25 by lordizzy626I am having to get a private loan for all this. In the end, it will definitely be worth it!