4 year RN pay at OU Medical CenterRegister Today!
- by new2okrn Feb 15, '11Hi ya all! New to OK and have a job interview, just wondering if any one knows what the average pay would be for a 4 year RN at OU Medical Center Telemetry.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=532615©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,105 Views
- Feb 15, '11 by positivernCongratulations!!! I would like to know that information too!
Good luck with your interview!
- Feb 17, '11 by TheCommuterI'm sure the pay for an RN with 4 years of experience is pretty low. OU Medical Center was starting their new grad RNs off at $18.65 hourly as recently as 2009, so I'm assured that a 4-year RN would earn in the low-to-mid $20s per hour.
- Feb 17, '11 by new2okrnYeah, low $20's more like it. Was offered the job, but very disappointed in the pay.
- Feb 19, '11 by AmbitiouzI know of an RN with about 1 year ICU experience who transfered to OU, and I believe she gets about 22 an hr. I guess it's like a $1 per year experience.Last edit by Ambitiouz on Feb 19, '11
- Aug 19, '11 by R1Anglwow that is very low. Maybe it's because the area does not have to compete for their nurses. I'm now a 4 year experienced nurse but I started working as a brand-new graduate RN @ $26 back in 2008! Of course, I do work in Houston but NOT even in the Houston Medical Center! i can just imagine what new graduates are getting paid now working in the Houston Medical Center!