2013 OU ABSN Applications - Page 10Register Today!
- Nov 10, '12 by pottyforceContacted 1 old acquaintance that is attending the Traditional OKC-OU BSN and confirmed that her application changed when she was accepted. Her other two picks dropped.
- Nov 11, '12 by BoomerSooner31I hope this is true!
- Nov 11, '12 by pottyforceI'm not sure about rejection. Rejection could mean they all still show up (lol). I am just very certain that one pick that shows up in your app means your in. Your good to go boomer.
- Nov 11, '12 by oilsoonerDoes anyone who had a Tulsa choice on their app have a changed application? If so, please indicate if Tulsa was your top choice and if is still listed. I applied ONLY to Tulsa programs (accelerated and traditional) and have no changes at this time. I am trying to determine if Tulsa choices have been made and processed on line yet, or if it is only Duncan.
- Nov 11, '12 by hdryden3I applied to both of the Tulsa ones as well and that's all I applied to.. I don't see a change in either of mine.. they are both still up. Let me know if anything changes for you..
- Nov 11, '12 by oilsoonerI sure will. Do the same please, and best of luck!!
- Nov 11, '12 by hdryden3You too! I def. will
- Nov 12, '12 by waskesiuI talked to an Admissions Rep today. She said the committee meet and made decisions and the list is now in the dean's office. Said they are hoping to have letters mailed before Thanksgiving. I believe we are all hoping for this waiting game to be over. Good luck to everyone.
- Nov 12, '12 by oilsoonerWas this admissions rep at Tulsa? And by thanksgiving?? Oh dear...they just keep pushing it back!!
- Nov 12, '12 by waskesiuThe number I called was the admission rep for undergrad programs, which was a 405 number at the College of Nursing in OKC, but I think she was referring to all decisions for the ABSN programs. Thanksgiving is next week, so this week I am just going to forget about it and stop being anxious about watching the mailbox. At this point its not even whether I got in or not, I just want to know so I can make arrangements for the Spring, whether I will be in an ABSN program or doing something compeletly different, liking running away to New Zealand...or just staying in Oklahoma.