Spring 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 15, '12 by Simply ComplicatedQuote from rocket2010Maybe check into Rio Solado? They have classes that start like every week or every 2 weeks or something.I'm sSOOO irked. I need 2 classes, I've signed up for my junior comp. and CN said they were trying to ass a cross cultural. Well they didn't (at least not that I can see). AND the only two other cross cultural courses offered online through ANY campus are FULL.. CN says I can take it at a different school and transfer, she doesn't understand, that takes TIME, and OU is SLOW with transfer credits, preapproved or not! AND every other school is on SEMESTERS, not quarters. so i would have to wait til their summer semester, which doesn't start til what? may?
- Feb 15, '12 by rocket2010Quote from Simply ComplicatedNot a bad idea!! How long is the application process?Maybe check into Rio Solado? They have classes that start like every week or every 2 weeks or something.
- Feb 16, '12 by Simply ComplicatedI've not gone there, but have seen a lot about it on the boards. I think the admission process is literally just a couple weeks. People talked about starting almost right away. It's run a bit different. There's another thread in the OH area from someone who took Stats through them. I was just PM'ing with her yesterday about it. I plan on taking a couple classes from them that I need.
- Feb 16, '12 by stephparmApplication process to Rio Salado - like 20 minutes Seriously!!!!
- Feb 16, '12 by rocket2010Quote from stephparmThanks so much!! I'm going to look into it TODAYApplication process to Rio Salado - like 20 minutes Seriously!!!!
- Feb 16, '12 by stephparmAnother option is Western Oklahoma State - Home - Western Oklahoma State College | Altus, OK
They dont have stats but they have Nutrition and Sociology, Philosophy, Fine Arts
I took 9 credits there over Christmas break - SO SO EASY!!!
- Feb 16, '12 by rocket2010now how do i know which class will fulfill the requirement?
- Feb 16, '12 by rninmeI took anthropology and that is what satisfied cross cultural for me. Take an intro to anthropology class
- Feb 16, '12 by rninmeAnd fashion and culture has an open class - isn't that supposed to satisfy cross cultural? 18033 - look in the other sections, online completion vs academic outreach. You can take classes from either section.
- Feb 17, '12 by rocket2010rio solado is a lot more tuition wise i got into the fashion and culture class.. i just hope it's bareable