Ohio U Online FNP Winter 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Ohio U Online FNP Winter 2012 in Ohio University Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hi, all was wondering if anyone out there is enrolling in Ohio University Family Nurse Practitioner...by HeathRN Dec 7, '11Hi, all was wondering if anyone out there is enrolling in Ohio University Family Nurse Practitioner program for Winter 2012?? I was accepted and would like to seek out other students beginning this term. I also posted this question on facebook. Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=650821©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,937 Views
- Jan 7, '12 by deltaroxxy2When did you apply? I am on the fence at to when I want to pursue something further.
- Jan 8, '12 by mtsteelhorseI'm debating applying but wouldn't be start until Jan 2013. Let us know how it is and good luck!
- Jan 8, '12 by rninmeI plan on applying for Jan 2013 also mtsteelhorse! Need to start working on my CV - already have asked my references to write letters
- Jan 8, '12 by mtsteelhorseI don't know if I will apply or not. I'm at real crossroads in my life and may opt to spend my time pursuing other things after the BSN. Two months ago I was certain I would go on...now I'm not so sure. I have lots of time left to work but I'm not sure if I want to have my nose in a book for 2-3 more years after the BSN when I have kids at home. Time goes by so quickly...and these years are precious. Good luck with the CV!
- Jan 8, '12 by deltaroxxy2I'm in the same boat MTsteel…My kids are 9 and almost 7. I'm only 36, so I "technically" have some time life in me to work, so really there is no rush…LOL
- Jan 9, '12 by HeathRNHI all, I just started the program last week so I cannot really give an evaluation of it. I can say that it is going to be alot of work you need to be doing at least 20-30 hours of school work per week. I am already planning on cutting my hours at work.
- Jan 9, '12 by deltaroxxy2Is statistics part of the curriculum? My friend took stats for her bsn, and had to take again for her NP program.
- Jan 14, '12 by mtsteelhorsedeltaroxxy, my kids are 10 and 15 but I'm an older Mom . I wish you luck if you go on...as for me I'm not going to apply. This BSN will be enough! Go for it! You have lots of time!
- Jan 14, '12 by stephparmI really want a MSN, but I do not want to leave bedside nursing. I just don't think NP is for me. I plan on getting my MSN-CNL, so far looking at Sacred Heart and St. Xavier.