Legal/Ethical Mod 3 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 23, '12 by linda93I changed 2 of my answers in the last minute of the test from a correct answer to the wrong answer.... I will never do that again. 80% final grade. I had a 100% in the class, now 93.33%. That's a big drop. so mad at myself!
- Quote from linda93I think we've all done the same thing at one time or another. You're still within easy striking distance of an "A" though, so it's not too bad a situation. Worst case is that you wind up with an Asian "F" for the course, which isn't really all that hard to take.I changed 2 of my answers in the last minute of the test from a correct answer to the wrong answer.... I will never do that again. 80% final grade. I had a 100% in the class, now 93.33%. That's a big drop. so mad at myself!
- Relative to question one in this week's discussion, has anyone been able to find the AMA Code of Medical Ethics on-line? I found the Principles of Medical Ethics, but they state that they are only a preamble to the "much longer" Code. The Code itself seems to be behind a paywall at the AMA site.
- Jan 23, '12 by rninmechuckster - I posted the code of ethics link from the ACOG on another thread. It is geared toward OB/GYN's
- Quote from rninmei didn't have any luck with the link you posted but suspect it's for the principles, not the code since you mentioned that it was brief. the principles are a one-page document that conclude with this:chuckster - i posted the code of ethics link from the acog on another thread. it is geared toward ob/gyn'sthe principles of medical ethics constitute the preamble to the much longer code of medical ethics.Last edit by chuckster on Jan 23, '12 : Reason: typo
- Jan 23, '12 by mtsteelhorsePerfect! Thank you stephparm!
- Apr 6, '12 by RNROBINHaving mixed emotions about Ethics/Law class. Some have advised to take it elsewhere if possible. Any advice? Thanks!