Gerontology Spring 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 13 by mblouI'm using client.
- Quote from d2bsnGrades back for week 4: I did not get any deduction of points for the manner in which I cited it (as above). Also, did not loose any points for stating "information obtained from personal communication with [initials of person interviewed], January 28, 2013" one time for entire document. Remember personal communication needs cited but does NOT go in reference list. BTW I most often referred to person I interviewed with initials, occasionally patient. Hmmm...wonder if I should change to client? Although, being an "old" nurse I still have issues with client vs patient... So far I haven't been dinged in any papers for using patient.I have just been citing the text book for the assessments. Brief Assessment of Spiritual Resources and Concerns (Touhy & Jett, 2010, p. 91) for example. So far, I haven't lost points doing it this way. Waiting on week 4 paper grade though. Do you want all of the info at the bottom of the assessment? I haven't listed it that way but will if you want. Good luck!
- Feb 14 by dewhurlaI used patient. Thanks for the weaknesses info! We're so close to finishing this class! One more done.
- DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is submitted! Yeahhhh! Anyone taking Community next session?
- Feb 14 by Blondenurse83I am in community next session too! Haven't finished this paper yet but I cannot WAIT until I do!
- I am going to look to see if anyone has started a thread for community. Anyone taking, join me, please. I appreciate the contact with others during a course! See you there! Good luck everyone!
- Mar 13 by jandm855Hi guys! Have you all received a grade for this class yet? I checked my DARS and nothing is showing up, so then I checked my "grades" on the my.ohio.edu site and nothing is showing there either...just wanted to know if anyone else's is like this before I call to see what is going on....
- Mar 13 by enuf_alreadyQuote from jandm855Most courses do not post grades until the end of the semester. Bummer for those of us waiting for grades for tuition reimbursement. You should see all of your official grades at the end of the semester--in about another 7 weeks.Hi guys! Have you all received a grade for this class yet? I checked my DARS and nothing is showing up, so then I checked my "grades" on the my.ohio.edu site and nothing is showing there either...just wanted to know if anyone else's is like this before I call to see what is going on....
- Mar 13 by emergencykenMine posted for both gerontology and family about a week after class ended
- Mar 13 by jandm855Thanks enuf_already and emergencyken...I thought it was weird that one class posted and the other did not. I will wait until the end of the semester before I call then.