Fall 12 NRSE 4520 Assessment and Promotion - page 53
46,666 Views | 583 Comments
Anyone else taking Assessment for Fall third session? Suggestions from anyone who has taken it already?... Read More
- 0Dec 5, '12 by rowdy-piperQuote from koolRN1OMG I am done with this course. All works completed and submitted. Thank you Lord!! I wish everyone a merry x-mas and Happy Newyear. For those graduating soon---Congratulations on your success!! For those taking Family next in January, 2013, see you then!!
Jealous! See you in January..
- 0Dec 5, '12 by DidiRN Asst. AdminQuote from rowdy-piperI'm thinking it's the list on page 577, in the upper right hand corner.Leadership had no leadership, and The teaching class had no teacher. Same professor. That chick needs to get out of teaching!
I do not understand what they want us to write for Method of Evaluation on our teaching plans, and until I understand this, I can't start my discussion post. I've read what other people have put on the DB and I just don't believe they are putting down what the question asks. I don't want to wait until the TA reads the board and puts up a one line response that does not help, so that I can ask for clarification and wait another 24 hours for another one line response that still doesn't help. Heck, she checked out anyway. The announcements say, Good luck in the future and have a nice break. I think that meant, "your on your own, suckers"....
I'm looking for help in finding the evaluation methods that will evaluate the effectiveness of my teaching plan in helping my learners to meet the learning objectives?
To me, that's what the last row in the chart is looking for. The DB instructions say we can find a list of several evaluation methods on page 576. Thats a bunch of BS. Anyone find this list ANYWHERE in the text?
- 0Dec 5, '12 by MovingForward2012Quote from DidiRNAt the top of p.577 there is a list of methods for evaluation. I used the teaching plans in appendix C starting on page 613 to help me get mine done. I hope this helps you out.I'm thinking it's the list on page 577, in the upper right hand corner.
- 0Dec 5, '12 by evieincoQuote from koolRN1OMG I am done with this course. All works completed and submitted. Thank you Lord!! I wish everyone a merry x-mas and Happy Newyear. For those graduating soon---Congratulations on your success!! For those taking Family next in January, 2013, see you then!!
I'm finally sitting down to wrap this up. I've been working. Hoping to be done tomorrow. Congrats on getting done early. See you in Family next month!Last edit by evieinco on Dec 5, '12 : Reason: typo
- 0Dec 5, '12 by EmJeanRNOkay...I submitted the dreaded teaching plan. I made sure to have rationales on each area that the rubric specified. I had three resources...they were all textbooks...may get points off for that. Ended up with 5 pages including title page.
Still have ab assessment and DB posts to do. I wrote a lengthy DB post the other day in Word and cannot find it!! Not sure what I did with it! Oh well. I tweaked my teaching plan so much I need to start over anyway!
Best wishes to everyone. I will be taking Excellence, dreaded Leadership and Business Communication in the Spring.