This is a discussion on Ohio University RN to BSN - NRSE 4550 –Evidence based practic - Page 8Register Today!
- Welp, failed that quiz...did anyone notice that the quiz was worth 40 points but all the other quizzes are worth 30?
- Feb 24 by michelemybellQuote from SeminoleRNSomeone asked that question to my TA and she said "faculty is looking into this". Past forum post have mentioned a high failure rate for this class. Yeah, I can see how.Welp, failed that quiz...did anyone notice that the quiz was worth 40 points but all the other quizzes are worth 30?
- Feb 24 by ldwrnQuote from SeminoleRNDid you notice the same question was asked twice? Somewhere near the top and the last one. There were 31 questions in the quiz.Welp, failed that quiz...did anyone notice that the quiz was worth 40 points but all the other quizzes are worth 30?
- Yep noticed that too!
- Feb 24 by bushrn75Is the quiz multiple choice? Or is it similar to the evolve website with multiple selections? I don't do well with those
- Multiple choice
- Feb 24 by bushrn75Quote from SeminoleRNOk thank you! I am going to go over the evolve quizzes one more time and then take our quiz. I can't worry about it any more-it is making me crazy. If I fail there is always next weekMultiple choice
- Feb 24 by RachelR81The Syllabus even lists quiz 1 as 3o points. I hope they look into this soon.
- Feb 24 by ckr1956Quote from bushrn75I know, so much for my images of graduating with honors...Have you taken the test yet? I took the non-graded quiz on Bb and only got one question right, and that was after readign and reviewing the chapters. Then, I finally got into the Evolve site and bombed that quiz too. I'm a hot mess at this point...You have to take the 4600 in the last semester it doesn't have to be your last class. I hate this research class. Like you I cannot retain even the tiniest bit of information. Me and my 4.0 are doomed.
- Feb 24 by ckr1956[QUOTE=msfangfarooch;7191497]Hello ckr1956! It must have been for the leadership class. It should still be in your computer if you downloaded it before. Just access it and log on.[/QUOTE
thanks so much for responding, I figured it out and was able to access it