This is a discussion on Ohio University RN to BSN - NRSE 4550 –Evidence based practic - Page 8Register Today!
- Welp, failed that quiz...did anyone notice that the quiz was worth 40 points but all the other quizzes are worth 30?
- Feb 24 by michelemybellQuote from SeminoleRNSomeone asked that question to my TA and she said "faculty is looking into this". Past forum post have mentioned a high failure rate for this class. Yeah, I can see how.Welp, failed that quiz...did anyone notice that the quiz was worth 40 points but all the other quizzes are worth 30?
- Yep noticed that too!
- Feb 24 by bushrn75Is the quiz multiple choice? Or is it similar to the evolve website with multiple selections? I don't do well with those
- Multiple choice
- Feb 24 by RachelR81The Syllabus even lists quiz 1 as 3o points. I hope they look into this soon.
- Feb 24 by ckr1956Quote from bushrn75I know, so much for my images of graduating with honors...Have you taken the test yet? I took the non-graded quiz on Bb and only got one question right, and that was after readign and reviewing the chapters. Then, I finally got into the Evolve site and bombed that quiz too. I'm a hot mess at this point...You have to take the 4600 in the last semester it doesn't have to be your last class. I hate this research class. Like you I cannot retain even the tiniest bit of information. Me and my 4.0 are doomed.
- Feb 24 by ckr1956[QUOTE=msfangfarooch;7191497]Hello ckr1956! It must have been for the leadership class. It should still be in your computer if you downloaded it before. Just access it and log on.[/QUOTE
thanks so much for responding, I figured it out and was able to access it