Business Communication - page 2
Hello. Anyone taken business comm? How did you like it?... Read More
- 0Apr 20, '12 by Inimica18Quote from linda93I know I thought the same thing as well. It sounds like it might be tougher than expected. I am taking the class with prof. F right now and it is not as bad as I thought...thus far loldo you all have prof p? I am taking this class in the summer with prof p. I thought "she?" was easier than prof f.
- 0Apr 20, '12 by linda93Quote from Inimica18hmmm. prof p is my only option for the summer, so I guess it is what it is. I have 5 classes left and I JUST WANT TO FINISH.I know I thought the same thing as well. It sounds like it might be tougher than expected. I am taking the class with prof. F right now and it is not as bad as I thought...thus far lol
- 0Apr 20, '12 by deltaroxxy2See for me, this class was the most interesting class I've taken at OU. The work seemed effortless b/c I enjoyed the topics. And my TA was great. She wasn't the most timely grader, but once you got your papers back, you knew why. She "actually" read what you wrote, responded w/a lot of insight, and provided excellent feedback. I also liked the class b/c the topics "for me" were daily life, and career relevant. Our TA even wrote of personalized notes at the end of the class and said if we needed to use her as a resource/reference for future endeavors, she would gladly help us.
But I can relate to absolutely HATING a class, and wonder WTH were people praising it for. So it's definitely an individual thing.
- 0Apr 27, '12 by boyfactoryIt is official, Prof P's class...or just my TA...is making this class less than enjoyable. I find the topics difficult to write about. The grades from my memos are not posted until Friday or even Saturday of the following week. The quizzes are only worth 5 points each. Hopefully, that is enough to keep my grade in the A range...but I doubt it. If only this were a 5 week class instead of a 10 week class because I am ready for it to be done!
- 1May 6, '12 by Inimica18So I have to revise my initial statement about prof F class! It is very doable and he is a very easy grader. DB do not require citations and even when I made mistakes on it I did not loose points but was just reminded of what do do right. Two of the three big assignments that spanned over two til four weeks I started and finished in one day ( yeah BS all the way) and received 100% on them. With week 6/10 done I have a 98% and I was dreading this class sooooo much. The weekly reading responses to the provided articles are free game and one can work ahead. Also 58 quizzes with 25 questions each on grammar and sentence structure can be turned in for 10% extra credit at the end of week ten. Each of the three assignments is worth that much, so if two are done half-assed those points can be regained. The quizzes can be taken as much as possible and correct answers are given after the first time. One has to complete them all and get at least 80% to receive the 10% extra credit! Another plus, one receives grades very fast. One of my projects was graded within four hours once!! I would recommend this class. Of course I cannot compare to Prof P but it seemed as if she was a touch grader.
- 0May 6, '12 by Simply ComplicatedI really want to double up and take this class over the summer with my Arts class. But I'm afraid of overdoing it, since classes end the day after my C-section. The Arts class I emailed the instructor, and they said I can make sure to be complete by the beginning of the last week. How hard do you think it would be? Too much, or doable?