4550- Evidence Based Nursing - page 6
by Simply Complicated 53,689 Views | 691 Comments
From looking at the classes starting in fall, I'm guessing that Evidence Based nursing is replacing Research? Anyone have any idea if stats is still required prior to taking this, as it was with Research?... Read More
- 0Aug 22, '12 by gigidanQuote from mtsteelhorsePlease mtsteelhorse, need you help with the options to get some elective courses done. I am new and unable to PM you--my email: gigidango at gmail dot com. ThanksI agree with chuckster. If you want this go for it. You don't have to take all electives at OU either. There are some quick options to get some courses out of the way. Feel free to PM me. One course at a time and you'll get through this. And call your advisor. I got credits after the fact by following up and sticking with the process. We're in your court! I'm right behind chuckster in credit hours and hope to go on for my masters.
- 0I am starting my first class the 27th. I have a question that maybe someone who is more OU experienced than me can answer. I only see Fall course offerings. Is it posted somewhere what classes will be offered in the upcoming semesters? It would be nice to plan ahead and at least have an idea of what I will be taking. Thank You :-)
- 0Aug 23, '12 by modgoth1Here is a link to the RN to BSN course schedule through 2015.
I don't know of any tentative schedule for non-nursing courses.
- 0Aug 23, '12 by hollierncrrnI am sooooo angry!!! I checked my enrolled classes tonight and discovered that 4550 has been dropped from my list of enrolled courses (without my knowledge). With classes starting monday I am hoping I can get this taken care of tomorrow!Last edit by hollierncrrn on Aug 23, '12 : Reason: clarification
- 0Thank you Modgoth1, I "kinda" plotted out my upcoming years. Now I have an idea of what to take when. It's overwhelming to know I have 5 semesters to complete. I have been out of school for 14 years and never had to use the computer for studies. How may hours do you spend a week on schoolwork? I guess I am just scared of the unknown. Thank You.
- 0Cincinursemary, I will repeat what you said to me. " Take it one week at a time." When you think of the classes ahead, just think of the classes you have already completed. The fact that you have signed up and made it this far means you have what it takes to achieve your BSN. I am here for the journey with you!